Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Greetings





Happy New Year guys!

Well, a new year has come and yet... I'm still stuck with nothing to do. Well, I'm making myself painting and drawing to perfection. /haha


Just want to post some of my paintings here. And hey Fishie, I dare you to paint this. With the roses and all. Since my current unfinished painting of L also got roses.... Haha. Post it on your blog when you finished.









Sorry, yeah. The link wouldn't work so... Deal with it XP





These are mine^^





I can't scan it because the paper is bigger than A4 size. This image is named "Innocence". Medium, color pencils and a waterproof ecco pigment graphic pen.





Painting of Mello! Haha. Damn. I hate painting leather shirt. As much as I like them. Its a little blur, I don't really like the way it turned out in the photo since I painted very hard on his muscle tones. It looks nicer in the painting, I swear. The color changed because something my stupid camera did. Medium: Pencil, Alpha Artist's and Horadam water colour. Which, I bought last month... A small watercolor tube costs about RM19.90. Haih. Ah well, its nice to use at least.


These one are pastels work. Since I stuck it to the wall, I can only photograph it. I know its lopsided. Well, excuse me for being short, my friend just stuck it too high up the walls.

That's all for now. I'm getting lazy....

3 comments:

  1. UPDATES!!! Lolx. yeah. I know bout the cam. U hv no idea how many times i have to snap one bloody painting and then delete al of them niways. Seriously!

    N O.o! *rolls around* (_-_) Y that...? K fine! Will take ur dare! Jz hafta print out this super small pic. Lolx. Dun mind if i change a bit here n there, no? Roses T_T Oh well.. I love red....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah. As long as its still the girl and roses. You can change the colors. Except the roses of coz...

    ReplyDelete
  3. -___- I simply paint the roses wan....

    ReplyDelete